This gorgeous, handleless German kitchen was designed for and installed in a large kitchen extension, with bi-fold doors onto the garden.
The kitchen includes:-
- An island with a Bora venting hob, a prep-sink and seating space for casual dining
- A Quooker boiling water tap, with CUBE for instant sparkling water
- A breakfast station, with roll down tambour door front to neatly hide away the toaster and cereals after use.
- Integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, tall freezer and tall fridge.
- A tall larder cabinet with lots of storage shelves
- A built in wine cabinet, with cupboard above for glasses and bottles, and storage drawers below.
- A predominance of drawers to allow for ease of access of contents.
Kitchen Furniture from Nolte: Decor doors on the island and sink run are in Platinum Grey and have an anti-fingerprint coating. Tall cabinets behind the island are Basalt stone effect.
Quartz Worktops: White Arabesque from Silestone.