There are many good reasons to opt for a German kitchen – from the quality and durability right through to the innovative features and the wide range of style options.
Here are our top 5 (in no particular order!)
1. QUALITY: Germany has a fabulous reputation worldwide for the quality of its manufacturing. Think of cars and names like BMW, Audi and Mercedes spring to mind. Think of kitchen appliances and you come up with names like Neff, Siemens and Miele. German manufactured kitchens are certainly no exception to this. We work with Nolte, who are the 2nd largest kitchen brand in Germany. In their state of the art factory, each individual kitchen is precision engineered and assembled according to strict manufacturing and quality processes. In addition, the quality of the kitchen supply is second to none. The kitchen furniture is sent fully assembled, with each order delivered in full and on time by Nolte’s dedicated team of drivers.
2. DURABILITY: We recently came across a Nolte kitchen that was 25 years old, and although the style was dated, the overall condition was fantastic. It was almost as good as new! When it comes to durability, German made kitchens are designed to stand the test of time. They have solid drawers and rigid cabinets and are built using good quality hinges and drawer runners. Don’t just take our word for it, come and take a look at the Nolte kitchen displays in our showroom.
3. TRUST : A new kitchen is an investment and you need to trust that your money is being well spent. Germany has been in the kitchen business a long time. In fact, some of the oldest kitchen brands in the world are German. Nolte are very well established – they recently celebrated their 60th birthday. Nolte currently produce around 800 custom made kitchens a day, export to more than 50 countries across the globe and have twice been voted as Germany’s most popular kitchen brand.
4. CHOICE: With a wide choice of styles, colours and materials on offer, you will find a German kitchen will work well in all types of property, from ultra modern urban apartments through to listed period properties. There is also a choice of different cabinet sizes to give you the flexibility to create the kitchen you want, regardless of the shape or size of your room. Nolte’s current collection includes traditional looking “country kitchens” and sleek, modern handleless designs, In addition they have a wide choice of cabinet sizes, fittings and accessories.
5. FUNCTIONALITY: The Germans are particularly good at making sure their kitchens are easy and efficient to use. For example, well thought-out fittings to help maximise storage (eg a drawer within a drawer). Soft close hinges on doors and drawers. Push to open cabinets. Removable drawer liners. Cutlery trays and drawer organisers. Nolte are well known for their innovative designs when it comes to the way we use our kitchen space.
If you are planning a new kitchen this year, and would like to see our Nolte German Kitchens, just give us a call on 01264 333123.